HOME | ABOUT | AUTHOR |HOLOCAUST GENOCIDES | THE GHOUSE DIARY | RELATED SITE
S | FACE BOOK | PHOTO GALLERY | VIDEO GALLERY |

WARNING : This site is not for you if you cannot see the otherness of other and sufferings of both sides of the party in the conflict. Security for Israel and Justice for the Palestinians are interdependent, one will not happen without the other. My view focuses on building cohesive societies where no one has to live in apprehension or fear of the other. I hope and pray a sense of justice to prevail. Amen. Website www.IsraelPalestineDialogue.com | Also Check Israel Palestine Confederation a pragmatic solution

Friday, August 15, 2014

Israel did not exist before 1948

Here is a clip from the TV show West Wing – quite a debate about Israel’s existence in it.  The video is self explanatory.


About 10 years ago, a film made by Palestinian and an Israeli was released in Angelica Theater in Dallas. My wife and I were the only non-Jews in the theater... As usual I am the one who speaks out…
when the Q A followed. I was attacked by just about every one claiming there was no Palestine ever… and all kinds of non-sense was spilled, one claiming that in 1967 Jordanian Arabs start claiming themselves as Palestinians.. I remember those fingers pointing at me. I stood my ground and of course, I was friendly to some of those belligerent fingers. I am amazed at the amount of lying that one does to himself.

The problem will not go away by denying the fact or believing in something that is not there, this is an incredible video.


West wing - Holy land Map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k9IlR3-_-A

No comments:

Post a Comment