December 2009 (1)
- Israel Is Not for the Jews
- Obama, the time has come
- Obama caves in to Netanyahu
- Solutions for Israel and Palestine
- Peres leaves for Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan
- Israel Won't Freeze Settlements
- Time for a Common Vision?
- Uri Avnery on Obama Speech
- OBAMA: Chomsky's Opinion
- Moderates support Obama
- Pursuing the two-State Solution
- Obama's "interference" in Israeli politics
- Israel could learn from Sorry Day
- Harsh Turn against Israel
- Israel - 60 Minutes
- Jerusalem Report
- A dialogue on peace
- Israel and Palestine
- Rabbis sign for peace
- A dialogue for peace
- PR on Second Annual “Reflections on Holocaust and ...
- HR 34 : Are we pleasing the lobbyists or the peopl...
- Gaza Petitions to stop Killing
Mike Ghouse is a public speaker, thinker, writer and a commentator on Pluralism at work place, politics, religion, society, gender, race, culture, ethnicity, food and foreign policy. All about him is listed in several links at www.MikeGhouse.net and his writings are at www.TheGhousediary.com and 10 other blogs. He is committed to building cohesive societies and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day.